- Supporting experts in vetting and creating industry standards for ASI Safety.
- Providing “Fair And Non-Discriminatory” (FAND) licenses in a smooth, unbureaucratic, standardized manner.
- Incubating teams of engineers and entrepreneurs who create ASI-Safety products; supporting these startups to get Joint Ventures with existing companies or being acquired for a fast knowledge transfer and getting products into the market more easily.
- Providing consultancy to jumpstart organizations’ efforts to provide products or ascertain the need for specific solutions.
- Providing consultancy to governments to prepare for collaborative cyber-defense and national security.
- At some point, ASL will run a non-profit think-tank on how AI could help poor countries in improving the living condition of their citizens before ASI arises.
Commercializing ASI-Safety Technology